The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Rrrrealllllly nice man

The whole time I kept asking myself, why was he out there in the first place? I think that kind of bothered me, not knowing why he would go in the middle of no where like that? To fish for a weekend? Maybe if he made a comment to kind of explain why he was out there I wouldn't have been wondering the whole time. The suspense was great, but the ending kind of went downhill. I think it could have ended better, but it was still a great piece!

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

hahaaaaa

Def the best one out of all of them. Mahvil!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

really nice

I like that you did like a complete Motion Graphics animation in Flash instead of After Effects. It came out well. You should try out AE for this stuff since it gives you a little more freedom and would let you travel and rotate in Z Space for more options during animating.

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

lol

Wow the timing was perfect throughout the whole thing. Hilarious voice acting as well. Good job. lol

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

This was great

Haha, i actually laughed out oud for some of em. I didn't think i'd watch all 5 mins, but after the first few I couldn't stop. The animation was great and smooth, action was entertaining, and had some funny ones too. Great job man.

ANDTD Tribute ANDTD Tribute

nice

Nice frame by frame, sprites AND sticks. It came out well but the ending was a lil blah. Good work. Only thing I would have liked to see was cleaner lines on the sticks instead of the shaky edges.

Scythe-NX responds:

I know sorry for the ending, ill make it up to you in my next one :) Sorry for the wobblyness!

A Robo Western A Robo Western

You love your one eye'd characters dont you? lol

Great Job. You are very skillful and have good stories for your animations. I do also like the bear one a little better (story wise), but this one was still great. Your animation is just so smooth and the art is always consistent. Keep up the good work.

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

Nice stuff

I like your main character and how he would summon his scarf mid combo. You shoulda maybe added a combo meter or life bar to give it more of a combo video feel that you would see in a lot of fighting games. Nice job, pretty intense and animation was very good.

Pokemon3-D Pokemon3-D

haha

it was funny. that's it, nothign more is needed to be said. ending was a little long, but the parts before it were still funny

Micwizard Micwizard

loved it

really nice work. animation was great and the effects were pretty bad ass. It was another stick fighting animation, but it was still different with the wizard wand. Good job, keep it up.