Fuzzy Gram Fuzzy Gram

Nice start, but all I did was hold down the S (Defend) button until I won. Defending should not hurt the other person, maybe if it was Counter that would make more sense. There should be a drawback to defending as well because right now I cannot get hurt while defending and I can out defend my opponents mana until they can no longer heal and slowly kill themselves. Has potential, but currently Defend is broken/OP.

Defem Defem

Wow

This game is actually pretty awesome. It's simple, fun and i can see it getting very addicting. Would be nice to try and get some medals for it? It's good cuz it's a simple game that you play for high score, no levels, bosses etc. So there is no way to ever really beat it, just play to have fun and pass the time.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

haha

I watched the video before i played this so I knew what to expect. I can't believe all the hate on it b/c ppl are ADD, don't know how to read, or are not smart/careful. I can't believe how many people actually died in the beginning. All you have to do is try to stay alive then get a chuckle out of what happens when you press continue. No shit this game isn't made for the actual gameplay. And for the people who think they can never play this ever again (lol) just go to another computer or clear your browser stuff. Overall it was animated well and the controls worked fine for me. Yeah the gameplay was kind of boring, I just wanted to see how far I could get before I died. It was still better than a lot of the crap people post on newgrounds. Maybe newgorunds needs to add a third option that is for interactive movies. Maybe then less people would be crying right now that they couldn't play the whole game lol

EON EON

wow

I really don't know what else to say. Design is great, mechanics and great, sound is great. It's not hard, but it's challenging, some levels you have to think for a second before you act. Awesome job guys

Gaara vs Deidara 0.8 Gaara vs Deidara 0.8

sorry

1 for effort, but it doesn't work. The buttons do stuff, but they dont actually effect the game. and when your health runs out it just refills a couple times. Sorry but it makes no sense to me. Maybe fix the bugs and maybe allow them to move around instead of sit still?

flashgames9631 responds:

Maybe u can try to see help, how to play this game, I think u no to see him.

Bloons Super Monkey Bloons Super Monkey

really fun

good game and fun to play. I almost upgraded everything, but missed the last 2 rocket upgrades :(

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Great!

I havn't sat down and played a NG game all the way through in a loooong time. This was fun and addicting. The level up system is great too

Tomi_nko OS Tomi_nko OS

it's not even done

ur not suppose to submit wip. there isnt even anything to do.

Do Not Press The Button Do Not Press The Button

I followed the rules

and didn't press the button

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

nice

1st, 4th, and 6th were SICK! nice job guys. I woulda given it better score if the others were just as sick. nice job